Many of us shop online and have items delivered to our home address. If you’re concerned about the security of these goods when you can’t be present to receive them, have them delivered to us! Here at The Storage Team in St Helens, we can receive your parcels 7 days a week (within our opening hours) and will keep them safe for you to collect at your convenience.
Would you like a professional address for your business without paying for office rentals and business rates?
Whether you’re a small business operating from home or a nationwide company looking for an address in the St Helens or Merseyside area, by hiring a virtual business mailing address you can keep your overheads to a minimum whilst still maintaining a professional business address.
LARGE MAILBOXES ALSO AVAILABLE, IDEAL FOR SMALL PACKAGE DELIVERIES.
As a local business in St Helens, why would you need a professional virtual address?
- If you own or operate a small business from home, you will understand the awkwardness faced when giving your personal address out to potential customers – with a virtual address this can be avoided
- A professional business address will enhance customer confidence and will help you to increase your enquiry and conversion rate
- If you’re not ready for the added cost burden of an office, a business virtual address is the ideal first step
- You can call our reception 7 days a week to check if we have received any mail on your behalf – saving any wasted journeys
As a national business, why would you need a virtual address in Merseyside?
- If you require a presence in, or around, the St Helens area but want to avoid the increased financial burden of renting or buying an office, a mailbox can provide the quick fix solution. Easy to set up and ready to start using straight away
- If you wish to open up a new market within the North West and tap into new customers, then our business addresses are ideal (you can also combine them with one of our storage rooms – giving you a distribution facility at a fraction of the cost of leasing a conventional warehouse)
- You may have staff who operate within the area and you would like a professional business address, for added convenience, for them to collect mail from
- You may want to simply test the market and demand for your goods and/or services in this area before fully committing to premises here
How do I sign up for a professional mailing address?
- We’ll need to see identification so we know who you are ie. photo driving licence and a company letterhead
- Read and sign a simple agreement – this normally takes around 5 minutes
- Debit card details to make payment
JOIN THE MANY OTHER MAILBOX USERS IN ST HELENS ALREADY BENEFITING FROM OUR SERVICES
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a virtual mailbox?
A virtual mailbox is a safe and convenient way of receiving post and deliveries, without having to worry about being there yourself. Ideal for personal use if you’re concerned about the safety of your mail when you’re not there to receive it yourself, or for businesses looking for a professional address – our virtual mailbox service is great for all!
Based in St Helens, Merseyside – The Storage Team offer silver, gold or platinum virtual mailbox packages. So, whether it’s just the virtual address you need or you’re looking to benefit from some of our additional features such as use of address for registration at companies house, free Wi-Fi or our mail forwarding service – we’re confident we have an option for you.
We operate 7 days a week so can receive your mail anytime within our business hours, and you can come to collect it when it is most convenient for you.
To find out more about how our virtual address works, get in touch today and one of our team will go through it in further detail.
Are virtual mailboxes safe?
Here at The Storage Team St Helens, we operate a highly secure facility, whether that be for storage of goods, office use or our virtual mailbox service. Our team are highly experienced professionals and are happy to take your deliveries in, placing them straight into your mailbox.
24-hour CCTV is in operation across our site, and the only people with access to your mailbox is you – so you can feel confident that your goods, whether business or personal, are safe with us.
How much does a virtual mailbox cost?
Whether you’re using our virtual mailbox for personal or business purposes, here at The Storage Team St Helens, we aim to offer the most competitive and affordable prices out there. We offer small, medium and large mailboxes across three different packages, so depending on your specific requirements we can match you up with the most cost-effective option.
Our virtual address service is flexible, and removes overhead fees associated with having an office – so why not get in touch for a personalised quote today?