Are you an online business looking for cost effective space to operate, store and distribute from?
Do you need an extra pair of hands to help you receive and dispatch deliveries, but can’t afford another member of staff?
If so, The Storage Team in St Helens are here to help. We assist online operators throughout the North West to manage their businesses, freeing up valuable time and money.
CURRENT SPECIAL OFFER: 1/3 OFF ALL BIG SPACE (300SQFT +) FOR FIRST 4 WEEKS!!! OFFER ENDS 31ST JULY @ 6PM.
How we can help you…
- We can provide you with secure, clean, storage space from just £5.00 + VAT per week.
- No business rates, no service charges and no maintenance costs – just one simple payment every 4 weeks.
- Need us to accept deliveries? We can receive and distribute goods on your behalf too so you save yourself time and money.
- We save you the expense of hiring extra staff and the hassle of doing all the work yourself. Imagine how great that would be – and how much money you could save!
- We have immediate availability.
- All our rooms are fitted with lighting and power.
- Feel free to increase or decrease your space whenever you want to.
We can provide you with a professional mailing address so you don’t have to advertise your home address to customers. We’ll receive mail on your behalf and you can call us to check it’s arrived – so no wasted journeys.
All our business customers benefit from:
- Individually monitored alarmed rooms with a unique alert system
- 24/7 access
- 24/7 monitoring and a minimum 30 day recorded HD CCTV in all of our corridors
- A free professional move into our facility (worth over £500)
- Free furnishings in offices
- Free professional mailing address
- Free receipt and dispatch of goods
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free use of kitchen facilities – including free tea and coffee
- Free and plentiful parking
- Free use of meeting rooms
- Free packing boxes just for making an appointment with us
- Free unlimited use of trolleys and moving equipment
- LED lighting and 240v power in your room
- No business rates, legal costs, utility charges or maintenance fees
- Self storage, industry approved cover – request to view our policy terms
- Quick, electronic sign up
Discounts applied for long-term rentals and pre-payments
Frequently Asked Questions
How can The Storage Team save my online business money?
Even operating as an online business the chances are you’ll still need a cost effective base to store and distribute goods from and, here at The Storage Team, we can provide you with a clean, secure unit from as little as £5 + VAT a week.
By choosing us, not only will you benefit from our excellent location with easy access to motorways for deliveries, you’ll also gain an extra pair of hands for free! We are happy to receive and distribute goods on your behalf – just think how much time and money you could save!
There are also no business rates to worry about, no service charges and no maintenance costs. We even offer discounts for long term rentals and pre-payments. Talk to one of the team and start saving your online business money today!
Do I have to visit The Storage Team facilities in person?
No! We offer fast electronic sign up. So, no matter where you are based, you can start benefiting from our services in St Helens today. Just get in touch with the team to get things started.
We’ve established that you don’t need to visit our storage facilities – we’re here to keep things ticking over for you – but, if you want to pop in, you will benefit from all the perks our other customers enjoy. Including free use of meeting rooms – great if you want to schedule in a quick business meeting while you’re in the area – parking, Wi-Fi and kitchen facilities to name just a few.
What help is offered with deliveries?
We like to think of ourselves as an extension to your team and will happily receive deliveries on your behalf. We’ll also receipt and dispatch goods too – saving you precious time and money on extra staff.
Need to know if something has arrived? Just give us a quick call and we’ll let you know where things are up to – saving you a wasted journey if your delivery has been delayed.
And don’t forget, we can provide you with a mailing address too – which not only makes you look professional but also means you don’t need to broadcast your personal details to customers.