As more and more businesses are being affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, here at The Storage Team we want to assure both current and future customers that we are doing our best to offer the same high levels of service and support as always.
At this time, we remain operating under our normal hours and will continue to do so for as long as possible. However, to ensure we can offer an environment that is as safe and protected as possible, we have made some appropriate adjustments to the way we do things.
Is this blog for you?
If your business has been affected by Coronavirus and you are looking for reliable, secure and affordable warehouse storage in St Helens, we remain on-hand to help. Likewise, if you’re one of our existing customers and feel unsure about the future of your business or whether your goods can remain safely stored with us during this period, then we hope today’s blog will help shed light on our current plans to combat the spread of COVID-19 across all The Storage Team sites, whilst remaining as operational as possible.
The Storage team supporting businesses across the North West
We understand that for so many businesses, the current global situation is having a hugely damaging impact. As COVID-19 continues to spread, and people are being advised to work from home wherever possible and refrain from going outside, many businesses are struggling to survive.
That’s why here at The Storage Team, we’re working hard to increase the steps we take to protect our customers, our staff and our suppliers so that we can provide a lifeline to struggling businesses across the North West.
Whether you already benefit from our 24/7 warehouse storage in St Helens, or you are looking for a place to hold your goods until the Coronavirus pandemic has settled down – we can help.
We are still accepting visits to our warehouse as usual; however, we have new measures in place to ensure social distancing and sanitisation are of the biggest priority – but we will discuss more on this shortly.
The take-home message is that we are here, and we are ready to help. We ask that anyone thinking of visiting us for anything other than accessing your storage unit, please ring, email or contact us through Facebook as a first measure.
Please note that in line with the most recent COVID-19 updates, we cannot currently hold face to face appointments with new customers. However, we are still offering all new customers appointments over the phone.
Our team are working hard to resolve any issues and answer all questions over the phone to avoid unnecessary face to face contact. However, our doors are open so if you feel you need to come down to one of our sites, please follow the guidelines clearly put in place.
What we’re doing to help
Like all responsible businesses, we have implemented new temporary safety measures to ensure we can keep our doors open for as long as possible. These are in place to protect us, you and our suppliers and to minimise the risk of the virus spreading.
In order to maintain a clean and low-risk environment, we have asked the following of our customers or anyone else visiting any of our storage sites:
- If you are feeling unwell, showing any symptoms of COVID-19 or live with someone who is, please do not come to our facility. Please ring us and we will do all we can to help remotely.
- Sanitise before, during and after your visit. Pay particular care when touching and opening doors, and upon using the access keypads.
- Please do not use our communal kitchen. We have removed all shared cutlery, crockery and towels to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and we would appreciate it if you made your own arrangements for food and refreshments during your visit, for example bringing a flask of tea or coffee.
- Maintain high levels of hygiene when you use our toilet facilities. Please follow the current Government guidelines on washing your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds.
- Be conscious of social distancing. We currently ask all our visitors to maintain a distance of 1-2m wherever possible. If you are visiting to gain access to your unit, this can be done as normal and shouldn’t require any contact to be made with others.
Let The Storage Team support your business through the COVID-19 outbreak
With so much uncertainty in the air, we can appreciate that many business owners may feel at a loss as to what to do for the best. Where possible, we’re aiming to offer a “business as usual” approach for our customers, hopefully giving you more flexibility to run your business during the coming weeks and months.
So, whether you’re looking to increase the amount of storage you’re using, or you are a new customer, please do get in touch, or alternatively you can browse the available rooms ahead of time.
At this time, all appointments for new customers will be performed remotely by ourselves over the phone, and with no face to face contact. If you do want to come and view our storage facilities in person, we are still able to offer this although these will be done remotely via mobile phone and CCTV tracking.
Get in touch with us today and let us help you through this difficult time.