A Unique Form of Warehousing / Industrial Space in St Helens
CURRENT SPECIAL OFFER: 1/3 OFF ALL BIG SPACE (300SQFT +) FOR FIRST 4 WEEKS!!! OFFER ENDS 31ST Aug @ 6PM.
Do you require quality warehousing / storage / distribution space (B1, B2 and B8 classified use) in St Helens?
If so, we have a unique form of warehousing available – warehouse space for rent from 500sqft to 10,000sqft – that is ideal for companies requiring temporary warehousing or for those that prefer not to make a long commitment to an industrial unit.
The space is ideal for…
Logistics, storage & warehousing
Retailers / online businesses requiring space to store stock
If you need bulk showroom space
If you are looking to set up a new distribution and storage arm in the North West but don’t want to commit long term
Our warehouse space for rent is great for helping companies to source the extra space they need, whether on a temporary or long-term basis.
Working with us removes the hassle of having to commit long term to premises or pay for space you’re not using, as you can expand and reduce your rented warehouse space in line with your business needs meaning we provide the most cost effective option for you.
Our industrial space for rent enables us to cater for many storage and or distribution needs.
Whether you’re looking for warehouse space for a short period, or you need longer-term space to support your business growth and give you stability, why not reap the benefits of warehouse space to rent in St Helens?
Benefits of our warehousing:
- Excellent location between Manchester and Liverpool – just 1 minute from jct 7 of M62 (WA9 4TR)
- Modern construction and appearance
- Ample secure compound space and plentiful free parking for staff and customers
- Internal and external CCTV for maximum security
- FREE use of Forklift Truck on site
- Gated PIN coded access control for monitoring traffic in and out of the unit
- 24hr monitored and alarmed space
- Quality furnished office space
- Vehicle storage and parking
- Free use of staff canteen
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to rent an industrial unit?
How much it costs to rent out one of our warehouse spaces really depends on your specific requirements. However, with that said, we are proud to offer some of the most competitive rents around, with a range of benefits and perks when you do choose our warehouse space in St. Helens.
You can view our selection of offers that are currently available – these are regularly updated so it’s always worth checking them out! On top of competitive costs, we also offer a secure service at all times, so not only are you getting the space, you’re also getting our guarantee that your goods are being well taken care of.
We don’t do long-term contracts and all that’s required to use one of our industrial units is a short license agreement. We also don’t do a bunch of additional fees – so you can use our warehouse space with no business rates, maintenance fees, service charges or legal costs – ensuring so much more for your money.
What can I store in my industrial unit in St Helens?
We’ve housed a wide variety of goods over the years, including everything from pallets of stock, toys, snooker equipment, guitar stock and so much more – so the chances are we can help you with your storage and distribution needs. Our facilities vary, and we have everything from 10sqft rooms to 10,000sqft spaces, and units that are around the size of a standard locker to as big as half a rugby pitch.
We’re also incredibly flexible! Whatever you’re using our industrial units for, we’re on-hand to help if matters change. So, if you need to decrease, or increase the amount of room you need, that can be done quickly, efficiently and with our assistance!
Who can use warehouse space in the UK?
If you’re wondering whether you can benefit from renting out warehouse space in St Helens, the chances are that you absolutely can! We’ve been providing secure storage and warehousing for over 12 years, and during that time we have had all kinds of industries pass through our doors to make the most out of our facilities, so why not you?
Whether you’re a business looking for additional warehouse space or want to benefit from 24/7 access to a centrally located office – we can help. We rarely have to turn down a business, so it’s certainly worth contacting one of our experts to see how we can facilitate your needs.
Is it safe to rent out warehouse space?
Absolutely! We take the safety of your goods incredibly seriously, which is why each of the warehouse spaces we have are equipped with individual alarms, which activate if opened by an unauthorised person.
During out of hours, all of our warehouse space for rent is hooked up to a 24-hour monitoring system, so if the alarm was to ever go off when we weren’t there, we would be immediately notified through our local monitoring station via our BT Redcare System.
What warehouse facilities are available?
Our industrial units offer so much more than a place to store your goods. In fact, we pride ourselves in being one of the most highly sought-after storage spaces in the North West thanks to our ideal location (we’re right in the middle of Manchester and Liverpool!), and our excellent user benefits, which include:
- Clean, spacious and modern appearance
- High-quality furnishings throughout our offices
- 24/7 access to your storage
- Free parking for you, your staff and your customers
- Unlimited free use of the staff canteen
- CCTV internally and externally for complete security
Whatever you’re looking to get from your storage, we’re confident we can deliver and exceed your expectations.
If you’d like to know more about our warehouse and industrial storage space for rent, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our expert team by completing the online contact form. On hand from 8.00am till 6.00pm, Monday to Friday, 9.00am till 4.00pm on Saturday and 10.00am till 2.00pm on Sunday – we will be more than happy to guide and advise you in finding the space you need for your warehouse in St Helens. Call 01744 811 822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr & Mrs J Rudd
- I can have goods delivered to the facilty and not have to worry about missing deliveries or losing working hours waiting for parcels. The staff will then put my equipment into my room safely and securely.
- I have saved money having my equipment based in one place instead of travelling all over to collect items.
- The customer service is excellent and the staff cannot do enough for you.
- I have had stolen £40,000 worth of tools and equipment from a unit I previously rented. Since moving to The Storage Team, I have not had a single problem, and I am confident that my goods are safe and very secure in my room.
- The facility and grounds are always kept clean and tidy.
Mr F Groves